Sunday, February 10, 2008

SUN-day FINALLY!

Oh man, I just had the best Sunday nap ever. That's right, this spot on the floor brought me the most joy and refreshment ever. Finally a little sun. Well, sort of. I didn't get to hop in the pool or throw down a blanket on the grass since the snow still lingers, but I did get to feel the nice warm sun with only a slight cool breeze. Right now I'm even enjoying blogging from the comfort of my balconi with my short sleeves as if it was spring already. I can almost say that I'm getting a little hot! Thank goodness for the cool breeze, ha!

It has been the best little escape from it all. Leaving church today, I got so excited to feel the sun subtlely heat up my black outfit. Once home, I opened up the shades and welcomed in that heat that we've all been missing for months. I got pretty comfy on the floor, feeling the sun warm my skin! Waking up warm and dazed as if I had just fallen asleep by the pool. Summer can't come soon enough!

Wait a second, I just got a breeze accompanied by a nice farm aroma, maybe the snow melting equals fresh smells that I don't want, oh no!

5 comments:

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

ha ha you are so funny!! the sun does feel so good though. i cant wait for summer! ty and i were thinking we should go to cancun! we have that 5 day stay that ty won from their work!!!

bkjones said...

I hear ya girl!! I made Bray open the sunroof when we were driving! It was a bit chilly but the sun felt great. And yes we get that nice farm stench everytime we go outside our place too. Its great.

NelsonFam said...

Sunday naps in front of warm windows has to be one of my all time favorite things in life!

Sheila said...

Shoot, you need to come visit US in Cali...get out of that Utah snow!! I'm so happy that you got to enjoy a nice nap in the sun...I'm totally with you on welcoming the sun, Spring and Summer with open arms!

Woods said...

Oh you don't know smells until you come to my house in the fall or maybe it's the spring, who knows. I'm sure you've smelled the nice aroma at my place before.