Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Hobby: Wii

We can't get enough! The best part is that it really looks somewhat like us playing ! (Besides the funny bodies and spheres for hands.)



I am NOT a gamer. I've always just avoided every kind of video game including arcades. I'm not good, not patient and don't bother learning, but this is right up my ally and I even beat Mike half the time. I'd have to say though, I do get a little sore from all the pitching, hitting, bowling and may develop a case of tennis elbow if I'm not careful. My favorite to sit back and watch is Mike boxing, I love it! The other night I headed to bed while Mike was doing homework. I got up an hour later for a drink and caught Mike playing.

Every one needs to come play with us!!

5 comments:

ty and ash sorensen said...

Haha, ya Ty and I are hooked! Except i NEVER win.. Ty is ALL over the place i don't even get a chance. I think my favorite is tennis! We need to play:)Congrats on your new niece!!

Woods said...

I'm in. I've actually never played with the Wii at all but I'm sure we would be hooked. We'll have to bring guitar hero and have a game night.

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh I have been wanting to try Wii for so long! I think it looks so fun! We're IN!!!

Sheila said...

Dude, these totally look like you guys! I've still never even seen a wii let alone played one...I swear, I need to get with it...Next time i'm in Utah for longer than two days I'm coming over and we're playing. I gotta see what I look like on a video game! P.S. You're totally a gamer now, don't deny it!

Dani said...

Hey, it was so fun seeing you guys when we were there! Sorry we bummed out on the game night, I put Bobbi down and she kept waking up and screaming every 10 min. When Mike is done with school, come down to az and play! It would be so fun!