Monday, January 28, 2008

If it's not romance or comedy, make it REALITY

Our house is a TV bum house. The Office, Sam Who, Notes from..,Men in Trees, Oct Road, are just a few of my fav's, but with all the reruns, it's all about the REALITY TV. I love it. Shows like the Rob and Big, Run's house, The model stuff, and so many moree keep us entertained, but I've got a new FAV! DANCE CREW! Maybe I like the reality so much because it allows me the vicarious joy it brings. If I could choose anything to learn and devote my life to (without the expenses, maybe even get paid to learn from scratch) it would be dancing. I did a little Ballroom in college, but felt it was a reality to pursue but the passion is still there. When watching SYTYCD I always flinch as I try to sit still fighting the urge to imitate and pretend like I know what I'm doing. So this new show it's just as SIK! Sweet tunes with some bad@$$ moves. Maybe in my next life.


2 comments:

Kate said...

There are SYTYCD tryouts in SLC on February 4th. You should totally go.

bkjones said...

Oh come on I have seen ya bust out a few dance moves every once in awhile! I'll have to admit watching SYTYCD makes me wish I could!