Thursday, July 31, 2008

My first Trip to Vegas

For the first time ever, I was going to live the "Vegas Experience", family not included. It really wasn't any different from anytime I have been down there, Cheesecake Fac., Shopping and tons of walking. I don't think Vegas is really worth the hype considering our live style, maybe if we were into beer, skanks, slots, way to high priced fashion and clubs, we can eat and sunbathe anywhere. At least we had Mandalay Bay, that was worth the trip. We spent as much time as we could bare in the sun body surfing, getting fried and swimming. I did learn that it really sucks to know you intown but not planning to see the fam. It was fun though to do once. Mike really has a great job and great co-workers that just happen to be friends.

3 comments:

bkjones said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I am jealous we couldn't come. Lets plan a fun getaway soon!

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Haha... I read the post title and thought to myself "is she serious?!" :) That's great! I'm glad you had fun. I've heard Mandalay Bay is nice!

Sheila said...

Looks like fun. I can't believe no family (actually I can). Still never been to vegas, but if I do go, I'm pretty sure I'll have to hit up Mandalay Bay. Isn't there rollercoasters there?