Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I saw the tag on Katie's blog and thought it would be fun. Type in your answer to the following into Google images and pick one of your favorite pics from the first 3 pages of results.

My name
(I'm not sure if it's a good thing to have a rare enough name that my own picture come up on a search. Maybe I should get some protection on my blog)



Middle name (Christine)









Last name







Age









A place would like to visit
(Necker Island)







My favorite place (ANY beach)









A past love
(That's Dashboard in case you're wondering. Chris, there will always be a place for you in my heart, thanks for singing me through the heartache back in the day)






College degree









Grandma's name (Winnifred)












The place I grew up











A pet that I've had








Nickname of a friend (Perkes that's for you! I'm not really a nickname user)









First job












Favorite Food











Favorite color(s)







What I'm doing right now (not riding a bike)









A bad habit

6 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Ha ha that is so funny that your own picture came up for your name. Cute post! Hope all is well with you guys...you should have come hot tubbing with us the other night=)

in morse code said...

Hey! how was the vaca? I saw some pics of you guys on Ash's blog. Looked fun!

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

I'm excited to see our Xel-ha pics!! Because that was the funnest day! This was a fun post to read:) Crazy your picture came up for your name.

Shelley said...

What a fun way to share your interests, facts, etc. Dyami is quite the name and I love it!!!

Bianca said...

i want to see your face. church doesn't count.

Thorntons said...

Hey Dyami it's Brittany Thornton I have to put a block on my blog if you want to view my blog e-mail me @ brittanythornton@comcast.net and I'll put you on my list.