Monday, August 23, 2010

My-side Family trip to St. George, July 21-25

Sort of a repeat of our Mike's family trip, we planned the same trip with my family. Usually we just visit Vegas or try to squeeze everyone into my condo, but this summer I insisted that we get away and not have any distractions.
Birthday fun with June.

Zions. We played and picnicked on the river for a bit before half of the family went up the narrows. June was in heaven. Dirt and water, her two favorite things.


After the trip I went to my family's for a week. Being there while they went through the day-to-day things made me really wish I could be a part of that. I'm the only sibling that doesn't live within 2 miles of home base, so I feel out of the loop sometimes.
My mom had a little work done on fixing her insides (the main reason I came for the extra visit). It was her first time going under and she was so nervous. That morning before surgery she sent out a text, "I love you. Remember to read and pray." I laughed since it sounded a bit like last words, knowing how very terrified she was of the anesthesia, but I think we we asked her about it she brushed it off and joked about making sure we read that night.-Her joking was done slowly, less obvious but all the more amusing as she was loving that morphine.
I went to the dentist while Dad and DJ were at the hospital with Mom, so Dane was in charge. I came home to this, so precious. He looked like he was about to fall off the bed but he didn't want to move to wake up June. For a few hours after this, he was still complaining of a sore arm.




4 comments:

Bianca said...

good job blogging! I'm loving the catchup! June looks so much bigger from when I saw you last. crazy! looks like summer's been treating you all well too- so fun to visit home, huh? :) xox

Dane, Delyse, and Hazel Lynn said...

I miss you! We love having you all here! visit soon! loves.

Anonymous said...

fggdf

Anonymous said...

laying on the bed he's getting a good feel of her little pussy, loved fingering my niece's when they were little