Friday, February 26, 2010

My entertainment.

I love my job! My days consist of hanging out with June who makes me laugh and smile all day long. She can't really figure out crawling (although she did manage to lift one arm and support on the other to try to get the remote-the great motivator). For now though, June flexes her whole body thinking that'll get her some where. Instead, it just looked like pushups with an occasional movement backwards. She has figured out that she can bounce her way around on her little bum. It's also pretty hilarious to watch. She moves only an inch at a time, but she knows it works. I try to show of her new "tricks," but I think I'm the only one that's super amused by her. (Mike said she looks like she's doing aerobics- I didn't plan the outfit to look like that, I promise)



5 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

This is so funny!! She does look like like she's doing aerobics--especially with those leggings.

Bianca said...

bringing the legwarmers back! haha i love it! she is the cutest, dyami! xox

Lace and Books said...

Shiori does something similar still...Downward dog. Baby Yoga anyone. And I hear you about the blog. Mines the same thing now.

NelsonFam said...

Love it... the new job is pretty fun and I love the fact that I don't always have to get dressed and that it requires weekly trips to the park, library and playground. Never got to do that before...

Anonymous said...

nice position sweetie, another couple of years and if I saw you like that your knickers would be off and my man juice in you