Monday, February 22, 2010

At my mom's request.

Yes, this blog is becoming a running post of pictures of June. That's about all I blog about, but that's about all my life is and I love it.
June's talking to Grandma. Most my phone calls are made with me holding June and June holding the phone. She loves to listen on speaker phone and gets so excited when she sees me answer. I'm not sure if she understands what's going on, or if she just likes that noise with her name inserted every so often.

June's not crawling yet, but I was surprised to see her stay up when I put her up on her knees. I'm trying to be better and making her have tummy time so she can learn to move, but I really don't mind her not being able to get into things yet.
June has some crazy hair and I have no idea what to do with it. We never do it like this, but I was playing with it trying to get the nerve to cut it. I've gotten her ready to cut it a few times- wet hair and scissors in hand- but then when I get it wet it curls more than usual, I can't bring myself to do it.
Mike had a little fun with her hair.
We love looking outside- and licking the cold window.
Yummm, lasagna.
June loved the noise and stretchiness of little Valentine treat. She wasn't too sure of the taste though. THANKS HAZEL!

And this is just to show how much she's changed! I miss her being so little *sniff sniff*.

3 comments:

Woods said...

Oh she is such a cutie! I'm so glad I get to see her about once a week. The boys love her. She is such a happy baby!

andrew and brittani said...

That lasagna face is so cute a messy!!!

Keri said...

ah!! she's getting so big, and more and more adorable! let me know if you ever want to have a play date :)