Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brian Head

Conference weekend we went with Mike's parents and sister's family to Brian Head. Being the Vegas go-to place for winter weather, you'd think I would have been there, but no. Maybe because I'm not a winter-loving person. BLAAAH. And, to describe Brian Head in one word. COLD. And for a second word, WINDY. Maybe it's not always both of those, but it didn't leave a warm inviting impression on me. It was a good vacation though, don't get me wrong, I'm just not ready for the winter, never am.

As for June's first vacation, I was very proud of her and how well she did. She was happy and good and just like she always is. I'm pretty lucky with this little girl.

The boys went 4-wheeling, so we bundle, and I mean BUNDLED the kids up and went on a walk so that we could get out for a bit.






How cute are these little cousins?


I just love my little lady.
Mike and I did get to enjoy a nice 4-wheeling trip with Amy and Cary with a little break from the kids. Maybe I'll get a picture of that later.

2 comments:

Woods said...

HOW FUN!! June is such a sweet baby! I love her. She's adorable.

Dane, Delyse, and Hazel Lynn said...

Oohhhhhhh! Such cute pics! Love the one with june similing! You guys are the cutest little family! i love it!!! Can't wait to see you!