Monday, October 19, 2009

3 amazing months!


This third month has been so fun and June seems to be learning so fast. One week she would make a small little laugh/mumble noise (by accident and surprise herself), the next she's talking (intentionally making noise), then the next she's laughing. Now she's learning to use her hands to pull her toys to her mouth. It's amazing what they just naturally learn to do. I try to facilitate her learning by hanging toys right on her chest, but I don't feel like in anyway I'm teaching her to reach and gain control. Really, I'm just the lucky one that gets to watch her figure the world out.

June starting to grab things- when it's conveniently by her hands.

Now she's reaching, grabbing and pulling to her mouth. She's also playing with her blankets, pulling them up to her face to snuggle for a second. I noticed yesterday that she's rubbing her eyes when she's tired. Such little things, but so big to a mom. I love this girl.

2 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

Dyami, she's soooo cute! I can't figure out which one of you she looks like though. Is it totally obvious and I'm missing it? Or is she just a good mix?

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

I LOVE HER TOO!!! SHE IS SO FUN!!