Sunday, July 5, 2009

Almost Ready!!

We're finally feeling more ready after getting most of this little girls room put together and packing some bags. THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! to every one and for everything that we've received!! I've felt so spoiled over the last few months will all the love, support and generosity!
(At the Family shower)

(And our friends shower)

Now we just wait for things to get going. Some days I'm so done being uncomfortable while others just too freak out to give conscious thought to what could be happening any day and how I don't know that I'll like all the changes my life will have. But with each day, the uncomfortableness is starting to outweigh the others. Still, it never feels quite real.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you! If you need any pointers for the big day, feel free to call. I'll try to be more helpful and encouraging than I was when we talked last.

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Im so excited for you guys!! You and Mike are going to be awesome parents!! and you little girl is going to be adorable!!