Monday, July 13, 2009

ALL READY!

I think we're all ready and we've got all we need, now we just have to wait for the last piece of the nursery- THE BABY!

Minus the horrible cut and paste job I did with the photo, here's what our little girl's room looks like. It's probably my new favorite place to be in our home.

I'm thinking the baby is getting pretty ready to come, too. Every day she feels bigger and stronger, which makes me more uncomfortable like I don't have enough room for her in there. After rocking her all day long as I'm up and going, as soon as I lay down for bed she gets a huge spirt of energy and her movements drive me crazy with how hard they are, especially when she hits my ribs, ligaments or nerves that send shocks through my pelvis and legs- and I'm trying to sleep. Maybe this will give you and idea of what it's like if you don't already know.

9 comments:

Kate said...

It looks so good! Great job guys. Can't wait for the best part to arrive!

Cedar, Chris & Annistyn said...

Dyami your nursery looks awesome! LOVE IT! Now just get that baby here! Let me know when she comes!

Lace and Books said...

Wow... it's so clean! *boggle* I miss those days. Hang in there!

Bianca said...

looks so good! hope to see you guys soon and can't wait for the new addition:)

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

I love your nursery!! Its so cute:) You guys did a awesome job!! and the video.. I keep watching it and its so crazy!! Its so cool!

Sheila said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! That is one of the coolest videos I have ever seen!!! --LOVE the nursery, I think it would be my favorite room too! SO CUTE! HANG IN THERE Dyami!!! LOVE YOU!

Domina said...

I LOVE the video! She is going to love watching that when she gets older!! The nursery is so cute! Not too much longer and your nursery will be complete! Love ya!

Ben and Taryn said...

That video is just crazy...great footage for memories later on. Hope all is well!

Sheila said...

CONGRATS ON THE BABY!!! I have been WAITING for a post from you wondering....and now I know!! YAY! Well, post soon, I'm dying to see pics. It sounds like things went well, can't wait to hear the story!! I hope that you are adjusting well and sleeping with baby. LOVE YOU!!! **and I changed my post to say Dyami HAD her baby!!**