Saturday, October 20, 2007

A HOME FOR THE HOMELESS

We've been living at Mike's parents the last 6 months waiting for a town house to built (which was suppse to have been done in July). The last few weeks things have completely changed. We backed out of the townhouse, tried to find something to rent, but instead found a great deal on a condo in the perfect location at Cambria in P. G. We 'llprobaly be into our new place my the middle of November.

I'm excited to have a place to call home and I'll post pictures of how we decided to paint and decorate.

4 comments:

Flake Family said...

Wow... it looks beautiful! I can't wait to see how you decorate it. That will be so fun for you guys and I'm glad it's a little closer to us! Congrats! Let us know how we can help with the move!

Woods said...

How fun!! You guys deserve it. Can't wait to see it all decorated. You'll have to invite us over to see the finished product.

bkjones said...

Yea!! You are just a block or two away from us!! Let me know how we can help I just itching to help decorate or whatever! Congrats!!

Brandon and Lindsay said...

I'm so excited for you guys. This will be so much better-- and you'll be closer to us! Let us know if you need any help!=)