Sunday, May 13, 2007

"Evidence of Exhistance"

Here are a few more pics from my senior show. The first image was one of two that I enter into a jurried art exhibition at the Utah County Art Gallery. Out of 130 pieces of art that were entered, I was given an award of merit for that one.


The pic on the left is my friend and classmate, Emily, we swapped art and I love her photos (check out her old stuff). The right in my amazing advisor, Catherine Downing.



This is my sad "studio" space in our old apartment. This is where all the creation took place.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Dyami! Love your blog so far! I love that piece that's top right with some squares in it. My fav. I have a blog too if you want to check it out. www.capellclan.blogspot.com I'm adding to you mine. Congrats on graduating! I'm soo happy you found something you love! Love, Sheila

Kate said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world Dyami!