Saturday, May 12, 2007

6 years in the making










After years of hard work, indecision, fun times, great memories and A LOT of growing up, I've finally done it, a bachelor's degree of my very own. Little did I know that transferring and taking some new fun courses would result in a very rewarding degree and life-long fulfilment that strengthens a talent along with my own character. I am ever grateful for this opportunity and especially this last year that has pushed me to question what I am about and where my conviction is. I have come out with greater confidence and the knowledge of how to continually grow, redefine and make more of myself.

April 27, 2007 I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Art and Visually Communication from Utah Valley State College. I was able to take part in the UVSC's 2007 BFA Show, where I was one of 13 students to show at the Woodbury Art Museum.

No comments: