Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mmmmm Coconut-lime.

I was completely sold by the coconut and lime possibilities of this banana bread recipe. It was great, but the lime glaze on top left me longing for more. Maybe next time I'll add a little zest into the batter or just soak the muffins in the glaze. Still though, a very lovely treat.

I'm finding myself cooking (not necessarily dinner) and trying new recipes now that I'm at home. I've started a "to be made by scratch" list of things I've never made 100% on my own. For example, I've never made any sort of bread until my parents gave me an awesome bread maker for Christmas. So, maybe I'll post them as I do them. Can you tell with the projects and cooking that I'm trying to show you June is not the sole purpose for my existence? Or maybe I'm just tying to convince myself.

No comments: