Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cute June

I just wanted to put a few of this little cutie. I just love her. She's slept 9-10 hours the last 4 nights without a single tear and she's ALWAYS happy.

She's got some crazy uneven hair with some long spots in the back. I've been tempted to cut it, but now can't bring myself to since it's showing signs of a little wave or curl.

June HATES tummy time. Instead she sits and jumps (of course with help) like a champ, but hasn't rolled and will take forever to learn to crawl.

I miss getting to feel her soft skin since we're staying bundled up for the winter but don't you just love her little rolls.

She makes this funny puckered-lip face whenever she's gets really excited about something new. It's like she's speechless and she can hardly catch her breath.

June loves sitting in the store carts. She's a little small in there, but hold on to the cart and then bounces the whole time. I love it, I love her, I can't say it enough.


No comments: