Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Another first for June

First pig tales!! I love playing with June, but I'm sure these new firsts are more exciting for me than her.

Don't you just love how her hair is just around the bottom of her head?

And her her first Bumbo!

And some more of what we've been up to- trying to keep her entertained while I do things I want to do (Guess getting dressed wasn't on my list of thing for this day, but making cookies was). And Mike and her just look to cute together, had to add that pic.



5 comments:

andrew and brittani said...

That is a way cute pic of Mike and June. Her face is SOOO happy. You need to go to my blog and link to "kim and george". A couple posts back, she had a bad thing happen with the bumbo--so you need to read it as a caution. For real, it's a good warning

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Oh my gosh she is the CUTEST thing ever.... Can't wait to play with you guys on fri!! She is getting so fun! I love the pig tails!

Sheila said...

Oh geez, she's such a DOLL Dyami! I love what a proud mamma you are! you make me think about how lucky we are to be moms every time I read your blog!! I forget how great all the little things are.

Oh, and I guess getting dressed wasn't high on my to do list this morning either...

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Oh. My. Gosh. She is SOOOO cute!!! I love the pigtails and I love her huge happy smile! She's too adorable!! Hope all is well! :)

Sheila said...

Hey Dyami...email me your address!!!

sheilacapell at hotmail dot com!!!
Thanks, love you!