Friday, August 28, 2009

SWIMMING!!!

I've been wanting to go swimming forever, but haven't wanted to go alone and feel like it's too cool to go after Mike home from work. So, finally we went today and Aunt Ashley was such a trooper to go with us, to take pictures for me and to not mind June peeing out of her swimmers onto Ash's lap. OOPS! June loved swimming (when ever she puts up with me and what I put her through, like the shower we took the other day, if she can do it without crying, not that she ever cries, then I assume she loves it as much as I do and that I can do it again.)




3 comments:

Sheila said...

She's doing so great in the water!! How fun, you are a good mommy Dyami.

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

haha this was way fun! thanks for letting me come. june is so dang cute! i really cant get enough of her!:)

Woods said...

Oh man she looks adorable in her swimsuit! I wish I could have come!!