Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tummy Update

A belly shot for those I don't see regularly.

I really can't complain, I've been pretty comfortable considering all the changes in my body and compared to the horror stories you hear of. BUT- I do have moments where pregnancy is a little rough.




We're not really ready, but we're getting there and adding our own little touches.

The other day I was going through what little collection of clothes we do have so far and Mike came in to see what was going on. He said to me "Since you've bought our girl some things, can I go buy her some stuff?"- YES! -Thinking that he wanted to pick out some outfits or something, but then I asked what he had in mind- "Decorations."- How funny.

6 comments:

Bianca said...

you look great! - and so does her nursery!! isn't it funny when guys have decorating opinions. i don't know here it comes from sometimes:)

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Haha boys are so funny. You're just too creative for me. I'm excited to see the nursery when it's done! (Especially those cute hanging things you made!) I already went on and on about this the other night, but you look sooo cute!

LemonDrop Creative | Ashley said...

Seriously. This lil' lass is gonna be the one with the most sass! Especially with parentals like you two, and those awesome decorations!! :) Can't wait to see you next week

Lace and Books said...

Beautiful!

Dani said...

Love the cute room! hey, that's more than I've done for Bobbi's, I'm just not creative like that! Look at you pokin' out! Love it! You look so cute!

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

Im in love with your baby girls room! Its so cute.. One day you will have to help me make some cute stuff! The Sorensen boys are sure funny sometimes.. By the way I think you are the cutest prego ever!! I'm so excited to have a niece!