Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Jazz

In honor of the playoffs and considering I have supported the Jazz more this year than ever before (attending one game and being present as the games are on TV says a lot for me giving basketball a chance.- It's my least favorite to have on TV, it's all just noise.) So I thought I'd post the pictures of the game we went to a few weeks ago. Mike and I don't make too lively of a croud by ourselves, but it was fun. Whitney Burgess happened to be close by so we tried to catch her dancing in attempts to get on the megatron. Maybe she was just a little too far away.


1 comment:

Domina said...

Mike, you look really excited to be at the game. :) I am glad you guys got to go. It sounds like fun. We have been watching the Jazz in the playoffs as well. Love you guys!!